I received a violation letter – what do I do?

Your violation letter details the reason for the violation and outlines how to proceed. If you are still unclear on anything regarding your violation please contact the violations coordinator at violations@bisboca.org or call the property manager’s office at 561-477-7334.

If you believe your violation is unjust or in error, you can appeal your violation to the Fining Committee. The Fining Committee meets monthly.

Posted in: FAQs