When Am I Required to Submit an Application to the Architectural Control Committee?

Anything you plan to do to your home that alters the exterior appearance.

Some examples of such alterations are:

  • Roof Replacement
  • Solar Panel Installation
  • Painting your house/garage door/trim/front door
  • Adding/replacing pavers in driveway or pool deck
  • Installing a satellite dish for cable
  • Major landscaping changes (adding/removing trees, hedges, etc)

The applications for the ACC can be found in the forms tab

Posted in: FAQs