I received a violation letter – what do I do?

Your violation letter details the reason for the violation and outlines how to proceed. If you are still unclear on anything regarding your violation please contact the violations coordinator at violations@bisboca.org or call the property manager’s office at 561-477-7334

How do I contact Hotwire?

 You can contact Hotwire for tv, internet or phone services at 800-355-6558 .

When Am I Required to Submit an Application to the Architectural Control Committee?

Anything you plan to do to your home that alters the exterior appearance.

Some examples of such alterations are:

  • Roof Replacement
  • Solar Panel Installation
  • Painting your house/garage door/trim/front door
  • Adding/replacing pavers in driveway or pool deck
  • Installing a satellite dish for cable
  • Major landscaping changes (adding/removing trees, hedges, etc)

The applications for the ACC can be found in the forms tab

How do I pay my assessments?

Your assessments are due monthly, on the 1st.  A late fee is assessed after the 15th. 
Please mail or drop off your check to 19951 Ocean Key Drive, Boca Raton, FL  33498
The 2017 assessment is $330/month.